Devious 0Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious 0Tolerance

Devious Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank You, You hacking Losers!

Go down 
+13
dstewart2668
Profeet
Broken1
taja
StillInfamous
Fatal_Flaw
In_Bred_Retard
LOLZ
ImInfamous
AMADEUS
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Thank You, You hacking Losers! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 am

Well due to some really retarded morons, Devious is now gone! A place for so many of us to call home, A lifeless fucking moron had to take it from us. As many of you know, A couple of people were banned from the server the other night and in retaliation they started hacking the server, Which in return pissed Sledge off to the max. So now, our home has been taken from us due to these assholes. THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU MORONIC NO GOOD PIECES OF SHIT!
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
AMADEUS

AMADEUS

PostSubject: Pathetic !!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 am

How tiny-minded must these people be to spoil all the fun for a lot of players ( the vast majority of whom had nothing to do with them being banned )? I hope you read this you morons, the gaming community can do without malicious, nasty little people like you. I am disabled and this is one of the few pleasures I get in life and you have now taken that away. Proud of yourselves?
Back to top Go down
ImInfamous

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 am

*blinkblink* How can anyone force a server to shut down except the GM? It can't *possibly* have been one person's fault. In fact, that person probably tried to talk to the GM and get the issue resolved, but I imagine the GM wanted nothing to do with it. It's so sad, it was a really good server. Hopefully it will start again someday, or at least one just like it. Maybe with a better staff selection this time around. Wink
Back to top Go down
LOLZ

PostSubject: WOW...this just shows how weak you really are   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 am

OK for one they weren't hacking...there was a gold bug ingame...and two if the GMs would grow the hell up and deal with the stressful situations like the application for GS aswell...and people should really get over themselves. AMADEUS you had a part in getting Hammer to dislike me in the first place, and obesity is not a disability...if your staff is so stupid that they dont notice 3 lvl 1 characters running back and forth between AB and a merchant that is their fault. We asked multiple times for the GMs to talk it over with us but no one was willing to do anything but bash us..*cough* Fatal...so you need to look at both sides of the issue before accusing some people that where banned for no FUCKING REASON.
Back to top Go down
FatalAngel

FatalAngel

PostSubject: Poor Poor Kiddos!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 am

Seriously, you guys have nothing better to do then play these childish games? You talk like you know us. YOU DONT know shit. Run ur mouths all u want, It's rather amusing! and I'm actually kinda sad that u have no life. You started trouble on this server from day 1, yall let ya fingers over load ya mouths and u got banned. Yall shoulda just took it with a grain of salt n went on about ur business. How old are yall..12? 13? Sad thing is..There's PROOF backing the accusations of yall being trouble makers. So as I've said before..We dont sit with trash, We take it out!
Back to top Go down
FatalAngel

FatalAngel

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 am

OH and btw..You dumb fucks don't deserve the gratitude of thinking you shut this server down. SLEDGE pulled the server. And another thing, Gms tried talking to u inbred RETARDS and yall wanted to keep beatin ur gums. And giving threats..OVER A COMPUTER roflmao Like i said..12 or 13? Cuz yall damn sure aint no adults.

Poor things..YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID...Stop trying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 am

Hrm, I thought I asked sledge to muzzle you. Oh well i guess that was asking for too much. Anyway I guess we have much more pressing business to attend to since you've decided to Q_Q publically about your humiliation. Day 1, we were all power leveled. Hence there was no talking that day /fail. Imbred retards? Do you honestly have that much hostility towards people with disabilities that you constantly have to talk down to people? Personally i find you as a out cast. Most likely you are a reject from some social class that causes you to act like a cock sucker just so you got somewhere in life. I don't appreciate your ignorant thought process and i'm very sure that if you think you were ever in control you were wrong.

You treated your players like shit. Your downfall. Maybe if you learned to open those ears of your you might relize how helpless you were. All you could do was cry and curse at people. You arent even a real GM. You have no power over anything. Its pretty depressing how you try to act so big and bad when you're just a mutt. Pity for you dear, but maybe some day you'll be good at something who knows.

As for Devious, our intention was never to shut it down it was to show you all that your ignorance towards your players is truely bliss. IP Ban all you want, Delete our accounts all you want. You don't shine like we do and never will. We are the players and the heart of Shaiya. We all fill your game and choose to bless you with our presence. We are not fucking gnomes who are your slaves and as of tonight i believe we have shown everyone that you cannot control people just because you think you're a god.

You fail at customer service aswell as following your ToS/Guild lines of being staff members. You're a shame and a disappointment not only as role models and leaders. We wished for Devious to thrive, but the staff could do with a change.

Good Luck with your server and knock off your emo tendancies. *tosses muzzle to Fatal* You really should use it before you cause "your" server any more uprises from the real rulers of Shaiya aka the players.

Fairwell,

Last edited by Karma on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
In_Bred_Retard

PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:31 am

Seriously Fatal...one where the fuck do you live so i can come beat the fucking shit out of you...two we dont have to know you personally to make the basic assumptions we did, pompous assholes, and three all you have to do is hold one convorsation with you to relize how fucking stupid you are when it comes to ingame knowledge...WE didn't start any shit, im assuming u are refering to: 1 the darkies spawn killing in the castle( later found out that it was your guild doing it), 2 AMADEUS and your guild calling me and Karma out in trade because we started on Dios b4 he left the fucking steps...but what does it matter your head is shoved so far up sledges ass he said not to question you...you had supreme powers *laughs* yet look at who cause the server to shut down. BTW im 19 and know i could whoop your fucking ass bitch.

AND PEOPLE REALLY QUIT BANNING PEOPLE FOR HAVEING FUCKING OPINIONS.
Back to top Go down
Fatal_Flaw

PostSubject: Bullshit   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 am

FatalAngel wrote:
1.In game name and skype if you use it
In Game - Slip-N-Slide
Skype - fatal.29
5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain calm?
Yes I am

Hmm...Bullshit. Period. Not once did you handle urself well and remain calm. You cursed every time u dealt with anyone who had an individual thought different from yours. I can think of a few ppl in history who did the same thing. Usually, they ended up with revolts from and/or assassinated by their own citizens...kinda like what happened here huh? I agree with Karma, a muzzle would be a definite improvement, but I think you should never have been given the authority to so much as talk in trade, let alone a GS and NEVER a GM. Good Luck with your life. You'll get nowhere with your sense of courtesy and respect.
Back to top Go down
In_Bred_Retard

PostSubject: WOW you guys should read your RULES   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 am

http://www.devious1.net/game_rules.html

Here it says Harassment is a bannable offense. (NO ACCEPTIONS)

the underlined word should be exceptions

Last edited by In_Bred_Retard on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StillInfamous

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 am

From the main Devious webpage... .http://www.devious1.net/Game_Rules.html

"Please read these and follow them. They are easy to follow and understand, therefore I am extremely strict when it comes to enforcing them...

2: Harassment is a bannable offense. (NO ACCEPTIONS)..."

Really? Because as far as I know, and I have the screenshots to prove it, Fatal was the one who began the actual harassment in Trade. Nice. So they're strictly enforced unless a GM is breaking them? Then it's okay, of course. I love hypocrites. ^__^
Back to top Go down
taja

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

OMG get a life. Who do u think you are god not more like Satin Evil or Very Mad . Your the one that people got offended by all the time they complained about You sending in SS of what u were saying in game to others all the time. You harassed almost everyone on the game you should of been gone the first day you started in trade about stuff. you are the evil person here, you the twisted one by doing what u did saying stuff u said in trade and thinking you know everything about this game and the people on it. YOU DONT KNOW FUCKING CRAP!!! Thanks a lot you just took my friends away from me.
Back to top Go down
Broken1

PostSubject: Thank You For alot Of nothing   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Mad Oh Karma I bet you are Bella or one of her mindless drones.I'm a Def dumb mute and have a brother with Down Syndrom (Reatarded) with the mind of a 13 year old.I'm related to Hammer BTW and read what you discussed with him on skype and also what your friends had to say in there convo to him.I was on during the whole thing in trade the other night.Look we handicaps surely don't need advocates like you and your braindead crew.My brother reads and some times plays Devious and finds the RetardedNation anthem humorous Yes he reads on an eighth grade level.And you know what offended him you all did.Oh and one other thing I for one do not appreciate being called mindless nor spineless.No one evr pipes up and says anything here because really they actualy do care for us and we do voice I thoughts. maybe Fatal did get a little out of line with you on trade but you are the one who decided to take it upon your self to defend those of us who did not want,need nor ask for your help.Change your name to Bad Karma because thats what you are.NOw Hammer has to deal with not only the loss of his son but something he loved and did for over 2years.And I as well thank you so very much for rescuing us poor poor mentaly and physicaly handy capped people.Thank you for hacking our server and pissing the Admin off to the point he took it down leaving us all with out a home server.I'm normaly not a vundictive soul but may you rot in hell you ignorant BITCH. Mad
Back to top Go down
Profeet

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:38 pm

is it the end?

just want to say nice to have met you all

too bad there still degenerate people that spoiled our fun.

may they burn in their own mind.

greetings to devious and their staff

the PRO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Your still at it?   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 pm

OMG Karma why don't you and your lil hacking buds just do us all a favor and go away.BTW the other Admin on thsi forum had it right except 1 thing Reatrds have a thought process some thing you and yours lackies apparently don't have.I must applaud you in any case.You are now the most hated people in the world that was and always will be Devious. I shared your skype convo with most the people I know who played Devious un cut un edited and the 1 of your lil group.And none of them liked being called mindless gutless afraid to speak out. Well thank you for helping us ignorant people out and showing us all the errors of our ways.BTW no one but you and your all knowing freinds had problems nor issues with any one or anything on the server until you came along and there issues are with you not Devious not the staff but you wonderful people who did nothing from day one but tell every one how wrong they were about everything.You know nothing about us here and you never will call us closed minded maybe but closed minded to the likes of you.None of us who played Devious asked for nor wanted your help.We wrer all of us Players included happy til you all came along.

[Royal_Hammer]
Back to top Go down
taja

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Could not of said it better myself Hammer. My Guildies think you all are the bigest Jerks that want to hurt other. I cant beleave you could not tell all kinds of people disliked u all very much. and that being kind. If you really want me to add the sware words i wanted to add in i can rewrite for you.

Very Pissed off and HURT by you all!
Mad Sad

Back to top Go down
dstewart2668

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm

You think that we were affended by the twisted joking in the game, Hell FUCKING NO. It was all going good til you Lame ass showed up and started shit. You harassed all kinds of people sence day 1 you got on the server. You were the one harassing people. Why are you here. Go Away we dont want YOU Here Mother Fuckers!!!! I was one of the one who took Sceen Shot every time you started your shit with anyone on this game i have over 70 SS of you lame ass telling or saying bull shit in trade or Common chat.

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
StillInfamous

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

You guys are so funny. You want to be pissed at someone? Be pissed at your dev who took the whole damn thing offline after we told him we didn't have any intention of destroying the server. He's the emo who took it to extremes and pulled the plug. You think we were at his house with a gun in our hands demanding he take it offline? He ended it, not us, we were just getting a point across. Not our fault he took it the way he did. Honestly, doesn't matter to me. You guys can slander and hate and flame us all you want. We mess with your server a little bit, something that any competent GM could have fixed with a simple little rollback, and all hell breaks loose. It wasn't even a hack you morons, it was an in-game exploit, created by Sledge or whoever developed the server, and taken to the max. Believe me when I say that any one of you could have done the exact same thing that we did. Obviously the server just wasn't meant to be, at least not in Sledge's hands. Good luck to you all, you sad, twisted, hating little people.

And what do you all get out of it? Not the truth, that we were just protesting unfair treatment of players who were banned after being harrassed for speaking our minds. Not that Sledge is the ONLY FREAKING ONE who could ever have ended the server, not us. Oh no, instead you need a scapegoat and of course the followers can never blame their gods.

Someday you guys will learn what a server is supposed to be. Until then, I'm through with you, and despite what you think, I do feel bad that Sledge gave up so quickly when things went wrong. Our protest was against the staff, mainly Fatal and Royal once he began defending her, and all you players got caught in the crossfire. I'm sorry for that. Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: We are Back Up.   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm

We are back up people and thank you all for your skype and forums support.Hacked or exploited wtf ever it don't matter these people call you mindless well your not they hate Me the Staff and Sledge well that s good and really fine.Since they hate us so much Lets pray they fade away .Ty all of you for the Screen Shots of there annoying BS the past few days.If they come back to our server lets give them a friendly Devious welcome.Although I know most all you would prefer it if they just went away and stayed away but there the kind that love stirring up drama and making every one feel smaller and less intelligent than they.And to think they are better than us.Hey Karma and the rest of you almighty great knowledgeable freaks who were just banned from Devious.Please don't grace us with your divine presents any more leave us poor spineless people with no true morals and according to your great wisdom low intelligence people alone we don't want you or need you on Devious we are happy being the ignorant stiffs we are.

[Royal_Hammer]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh my, what a colorful crowd I have managed to stir up. *yawns and stretches* Well first i'm sorry to disappoint you hamer but no, I am not bella. *smiles brightly* I think I will have some cereal while you guys decide a course of action for your server. It really is a shame that someone from "Devious" has lost his mind, such a pity. You guys are supposed to be so crazy, crude, let it all out rambunctious crew or something. Probably apple jacks I think, maybe fruit loops, who knows but gosh I just love the lengths you go through to attempt to justify yourself hammer. Atleast Fatal was smart enough to piss off in the first few rebuttles though im sure she will have more to say if she decides to log back on.

Face your own facts for once and own up to what you caused. If you were true GM's and Admins you would have had a better grasp on your priorities. If you wish to be blunt, we were banned because we "threated your freedom of speech" and were "a threat to the server." See now those statements make me wonder how much you actually think about your own consiquenses. Oh and please I'd rather not be reffered to as a Hacker, you give me too much credit and I'm really afraid you may inflate my ego more.

Good Luck,

Pesky Hammer, btw we don't hate anyone. *yawns again* Its simply that some people who run there mouths *looks to the staff* Without justification... well... they need to learn Smile Hopefully you will soon. Adios Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: oh my   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Karma wrote:
Oh my, what a colorful crowd I have managed to stir up. *yawns and stretches* Well first i'm sorry to disappoint you hamer but no, I am not bella. *smiles brightly* I think I will have some cereal while you guys decide a course of action for your server. It really is a shame that someone from "Devious" has lost his mind, such a pity. You guys are supposed to be so crazy, crude, let it all out rambunctious crew or something. Probably apple jacks I think, maybe fruit loops, who knows but gosh I just love the lengths you go through to attempt to justify yourself hammer. Atleast Fatal was smart enough to piss off in the first few rebuttles though im sure she will have more to say if she decides to log back on.

Face your own facts for once and own up to what you caused. If you were true GM's and Admins you would have had a better grasp on your priorities. If you wish to be blunt, we were banned because we "threated your freedom of speech" and were "a threat to the server." See now those statements make me wonder how much you actually think about your own consiquenses. Oh and please I'd rather not be reffered to as a Hacker, you give me too much credit and I'm really afraid you may inflate my ego more.

Good Luck,

Pesky Hammer, btw we don't hate anyone. *yawns again* Its simply that some people who run there mouths *looks to the staff* Without justification... well...
they need to learn Smile Hopefully you will soon. Adios Smile

You are an arrogant lil mother fucker aren't you. Your stupidness astounds me get this straight you fucking lil moron no one and I do mean no one wants you or your drama queens on Devious.You are stupid and sadly beyond help hope or fixing.You come to my server thinking you know everything and how things truly are here but you know nothing you don't know any of the people and you certainly don't know me. Thank the Gods and Goddesses for that. You and your moronic freinds came to Devious and decided we the staff did what we wanted.Get it staright ass for brains you brought this on your selves bashing the staff and the people plus the server in trade .Arguing with the Admin telling him how to run the server in his trade chat,You were asked to take it else where but no you wanted to prove something what we have no clue.And like no other server would of kicked your ass off.Wrong oh so wrong you cornflake take your Emmo drama queen ass some where else .Try to blame me I had nothing to do with your bann I don't have the authority to ban any one I don't have access to the srver get the facts straight dumb ass.I tried to be patient and civil as I could but you keep trieing to put me down when you have no one but you and your ass clowns to blame.SO whay don't you make this your last post here Crawl back under what ever rock you came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 pm

*giggles* Actually we requested your staff take an offensive conversation to us elsewhere and we were cussed out. Its amsuing how you still play the same toon. Oh and a rock? What a dirty place to live i'd rather now, *sigh* how depressing that would be to live under a rock. You know i keep hearing from all the GM's "My Server" yet... you have no authority to ban us in game... so yea... its not yours hammer you're just a worker, someone with a glorified name but no people skills. I admit Infamous jumped the gun accusing you of banning us thoug at that point we were pretty riled up you see, can you blame us? You mock retards in your trade chat and the first time someone has an issue you tell them to "shut the fuck up" and "mind your own fucking business"

When will someone take responsibility for this staff? Its a mockery of all private servers. Again I will simply leave it at Good Luck and that i really hope this AH fiasco doesnt happen again. To lose so many items because someone has no back up files... gosh imagine if the game got corrupt or something o.O then people would have to start out from scratch. I bet that would upset alot of people though i wonder if anyone relizes that since you just deleted all of AH yourself *looks at sledge* Which was a really bad choice. Now all of AH was deleted *By sledge* No us Smile and everyone who bought the 3 trillion gold bars last night, I expect people will relize how unfair and unprepared the GM team is.

Please learn from this, we're not just some ant you can kick aside thinking you are almighty god. We're human just like you and when you push the wrong people for the wrong reasons... well... those people end up pushing back. Shame... you really should be nicer to people. I think Lesson learned. For now.

Good Luck,

In_Bred_Retard

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Admin wrote:
You are an arrogant lil mother fucker aren't you. Your stupidness astounds me get this straight you fucking lil moron no one and I do mean no one wants you or your drama queens on Devious.You are stupid and sadly beyond help hope or fixing.You come to my server thinking you know everything and how things truly are here but you know nothing you don't know any of the people and you certainly don't know me. Thank the Gods and Goddesses for that. You and your moronic freinds came to Devious and decided we the staff did what we wanted.Get it staright ass for brains you brought this on your selves bashing the staff and the people plus the server in trade .Arguing with the Admin telling him how to run the server in his trade chat,You were asked to take it else where but no you wanted to prove something what we have no clue.And like no other server would of kicked your ass off.Wrong oh so wrong you cornflake take your Emmo drama queen ass some where else .Try to blame me I had nothing to do with your bann I don't have the authority to ban any one I don't have access to the srver get the facts straight dumb ass.I tried to be patient and civil as I could but you keep trieing to put me down when you have no one but you and your ass clowns to blame.SO whay don't you make this your last post here Crawl back under what ever rock you came from.

And you call us cocky arrogant bastards........WE ASKED YOU AND SLEDGE TO GET IN THE FUCKING SKYPE CALL MULTIPLES TIMES...we never wanted it to go this far, and I want to see those fucking SS cause we never even said anything in trade towords someone without them calling us out, AMADEUS calling me and Karma out for going to dios room while he was there (AFK) and proceeding to take Dios...he said it was against the rules on the ToS, but would never give me a link for the ToS but i know there are extremely lax KS rules cause that is and PVP map AND end-game boss...so he said some BS in normal, left, then called us out in trade chat...So im sure when the rest of his dumb mother fucking guild joined in that it was my fault?....Yeah right what ever...in your eyes there are two guilds that could DO NO WRONG...and a GS/GM happend to be in them, how convenient...I see that you always got one side of the story, most of the time, others you just blow over we tried to talk so dont make people think we didn't cause that is FUCKING BULL SHIT.

Best of luck,
Hyperion
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OK   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

You win you are totaly correct I so agree with you both.I'm done with it all you this forums all of it.I will be taking an extended leave from Devious so 1 less Tyrant you need to worry about.See some thing you don't under stand and more than likely never will I do love Devious the people and since you so pointedly showed me I'am the worse thing for the server and people.I doubt I'll return. So I hope you enjoy the server .Goood luck and have fun.Sorry I won't be missing you.

[Royal_Hammer].[b] Shocked Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

We will miss you Royal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You, You hacking Losers!   Thank You, You hacking Losers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You, You hacking Losers!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devious 0Tolerance :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: