Devious 0Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious 0Tolerance

Devious Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GS appLications Part 2

Go down 
+18
colwelld
FatalAngel
Profeet
[Miss]Ludmila
sidisticmonkey
Cookie
lust4death
bigtom286
jlwg
games92
GrimReaper.JR
Blizzard
HULK
Stargazer
LionHammer
kool-aid
Admin
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GS appLications Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 am

Ok plz tell me why you think youd make a good GS affraid

1.In game name and skype if you use it

2.Not required but you need Skype.

3. What qualifies you to be a GS.?

4. How reliable are you?

5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain calm?

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs? affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
kool-aid

PostSubject: GS app   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

1. 18

2. Male

3. Towanda PA

4. Do you speak English ? yes

5. What experience do you have i was a GM on my server and many others Mirage Pando Uniy ect. i am really good with people i am drama free
and i do not tolerate hacking Exploite and other Bannable things to be accepted to server i will put all i have to work with this server and keep it happy and peace full i used to be A GS on OS i was [GS]PhsycoGrind

6. KO0l-AiD is my in game name

7. do u have Skype . / yes

8. and skype if you use it crankyt4nk

thank you for the time of over viewing my GS app

Last edited by kool-aid on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LionHammer

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:03 am

Ok plz tell me why you think youd make a good GS

IGN:LionHammer

Good thing I have Skype

Been playing the game for over 3 years on Alliance and know the game well.
Loves to offer the knowledge I have gathered to the new players.
Can't stand when people take advantage of others.
Likes to see people enjoying the game, not some douche ruining it for everyone.
Enjoys hosting events for players.

4. How reliable are you?
I'm on the game for short period 1st thing in the morning, usually on for my lunch and for a few hours every evening. I'm always there to help.

5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain come?
I was an Assistant Manager for several years for an electronics store and married to my ex-wife for 2 years, if I can handle both of those (Thank goodness for smoking) I think I can handle the position.

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs?
As long as it abides by the rules of the server, I have no problems following directives given to those in power.

Side note, I'm willing to take on GS or GM position.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 am

(rescinding my application Smile ) thank you anyways joe <3 i would have deleted the post but it wont let me x.x\

Last edited by Stargazer on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HULK

PostSubject: Please take a minute to Review Me   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 am

In game- HULK/SheHulk420.5
Skype-MiniHulk420

I have it and use frequently

I like being the for people. Enjoy to guide others and help with what I am able. And i like promoting PVP and holding drop parties

4. How reliable are you?
I am on alot ... mostly after 2 pm CST until 1:45 am CST thats on average and try my best if needed at required time

Well (1) I look at it the easy way that this is a game (2) I dont angry easily if it does start to get to me i just walk away from keyboard.....and that takes alot to get me to that point

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs?
Have no issues with following and enforcing rules, way i look at it is ADMIN and GMs are there to help,guide and lead and im already a follower
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:19 pm

My in game name is Blizzard and my real name is Benjamin
My skype is Darkangelfiend
ill be 19 in sept.

Im on Skype almost 24/7 the only time its off is when is when my computer times out and it logs off... Or when i go to bed at night i put it on do not disturb...

Im not sure what would qualify me to be a gs...as ive never had a gs/gm/admin position before... Although i am quite good with handling situations that are on thin ice... i believe that there are always three sides to the truth/story, his side, her side, and the truth (what actually happened).. i like to see the point of view of everyones position before i make any rash decisions... I dislike hackers and people who use glitches/exploits to cheat their way to the top...

*****i seemed to have forgotten to mention how long i have been playing light side for lol... I played OS shaiya when ep3 just was barely coming out... played for maybe a year or so then went to Perfect shaiya which was my first real experience at getting a better grasp of the light side... because i was able to get stronger without having to spend any money to get up there... I played that untill maybe a month ago when i got hooked onto Devious =D, the pure amount of things i could never get on OS or even dream of obtaining...

I find that most of the main things about shaiya you can base off of OS shaiya, but when you join Devious there are so many new things to do and to experience, that having a knowledge of OS shaiya would not help you that much because so many things have been changed... In order to have a good understanding of Devious you have to experience it for yourself and see what it is like.

My experience with Devious
Ive been playing for i think about 2 or so months now... i have quite the good grasp of where things are at... where to get certain items at...

I enjoy helping others get stronger, i enjoy giving them information and guiding them so they have a better grasp of building there toons or any other things within the game.
When i help others i hope that they will help others as well creating a tight community that helps each other.

4. How reliable are you?
i am very reliable, when in the game I'm usually on for long periods of time. usually from 4-5 pm and i don't log out till about 12-1 am
I'm online like all the time, even when I'm not online I'm still on skype so if I'm needed it is easy to contact me and i can get online.

***** also if you were referring to reliable, i also might say that i am very trustworthy and honest... Though i believe that in order for you to know if im reliable or not you have to make that choice on your own, as trust comes with time and as for me being honest... Experience with that person makes you know wether or not they are honest...

anyone can write...
Actions speak louder than words and Time tells everything

yes i am able to remain calm, ill give an example of a stressful situation.. As you may recall when we were sill in beta and the ADMIN and GM's called me a hacker? yea that whole situation was quite stressful... i mean come on... how would you feel if all the admins and gms though you were hacking?? well the issue was solved and all was good... i believe i handled that stressful situation very well, cooperation is everything...

Nope i have no problem what so ever following authority figures such as our ADMIN's and GM's

Its Shanes server and you guys work with him to keep it up and running and i would love to join the team to help out

Red paragraphs are Extra things i put in, as i forgot to write them when i was making the post. lol!

Last edited by Blizzard on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper.JR

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Ok plz tell me why you think you make a good GS

1.My in game nikename is Grim not Grim.SR
my skype is grimreaper985
my toon names are Megatron,AssassinGirl,Master_Chief,SexyNinjaLord & HornyGirl but will change the name.

2.I would make a good GS caues im all ways there 2 help the player in need.

3.I will report 2 the GM if there is a problem i cant handle for 1 hackers and glich users.

4.If someone is making Drama ill tell them it a game and take the drama out of game so they dont upset other players in game.

So im all ways here to help anyone in need if im a GS or not.

thank your for reading my post .

Last edited by GrimReaper.JR on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
games92

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Why i think i would make a Good GS is because i get along with alot of people and i am very tolerant person who can put up with alot. I am also a good problem solver and have been a guild leader 3 times before and am currently a guild leader on this server on Darks.My time zone is also another good reason why will make a good GS because when i wake up most american people will go to bed and kinda vica versa so it means that i will cover quite alot of hours whilst others sleep.

My Real Name is: James Mayes
My ingame name is: AvengedBG
My Skype name is:James-Mayes
I will be 18 on Oct 6th

I am on skype everyday and am open to calls i never change the status and always answer promptly and if i decline i will normally post you a message explaining the reason why i declined. the only time my skype goes off is when i go to bed.

What qualifies me to be a GS is being able to deal with situations promptly and reporting anything to a GM I.E. Hacking, exploiting, bugging, glitches, problems with the games monsters,problems with maps. Although i have not been a GS i have a rough idea what it involves and would be very grateful if the position is offered to me. I enjoy helping others and showing others encouragement and not to give up and also like to make trade as lively as possible so that the players will have as much fun as possible.

How Reliable am i?
I Would refer to my reliability as someone who you can tell anything to and someone who takes pride in making sure that they are on as much as possible and have fun in nearly everything i do. i will look after things if need be and will keep it until people will request it back and is willing to attend any event where possible to encourage others and help any faction that needs it.

i am able to maintain calm when dealing with stressful situations as eventhough everyone stresses i see it as what is the point in stressing when if you can keep calm the nou can focus more on the situation at hand and not worry about what to do. An example of this is whereby you try your best to help someone and make them a really good player and they throw it all back in your face. I dealt with this situation calmly and went to a GM as soon as possible to ask them if they could replace my gear or get it back.

i have no problem what so ever with the admin and any GMs as i no them quite well from the beta and used to be in their guild and worked well with shane and managed to find all the farming spots for all the good gear. alot of the GMs liked me and helped me out and i would love to join the team and show my true potential. I also understand that GMs are quite busy at times and i will be willing to step in to help out at any time necessary. i hope that my application is successful and i will look forward to possibly working with you.

Back to top Go down
jlwg

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm

1. -Dara-

2. Skype Name: Darastrixia

3. I have extensive knowledge of rules and procedures of Shaiya Oriented Games. I usually find out what is able to be done and what isnt. I am diplomatic and believe everything can be solved peacefully but when authority figures are needed i am a diplomatic person and usually easy to listen to and easily find a way to solve the situation at hand

4. When i am needed i am there. This post is just like a job and should be first priority. I love the game and want to make this game a place where people want to be and feels like home for those who are here.

5. The Army has taught me how to handle hard situations. I dont bend under pressure. I am rock solid and not easy to topple except by leaderships (such as GMs)

6. The Admin and GMs are the chain of command and i would be under them. I have NO problem listening to orders or desires
Back to top Go down
bigtom286

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

1.In game name and skype if you use it.
ign= Tommyboy
Skype= Bigtom286

Its normally always on.

No matter what the situation is i am always willing to help a player.

4. How reliable are you?
I am always on and if im not on just message me on skype and i will be on.

I am co-Owner in a buisness so i have to be able to stay calm in any situation.

I dont have a problem with rules i never have or with authority figures i have never had a problem answering to someone else.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post. Smile
Back to top Go down
lust4death

PostSubject: Gs aplication   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm

1st this aplication is being submitted at the request of friends.

1. Ign: Rendyah

2. Mostly on skype and may be invis. I do try to notice all pms asap, when not in battle.

3. Gs quilifications,, Hmm well No true expriance in that area, still struggling as it is with being a guild leader(prone to making mistakes but willing to admit I've done wrong and take steps to correct the problem.) In game time has been spent as a Fury for 3 years.

4, Reliable, Hmm still a work in progress... I vow to do my best or ask for help.

5. No sorry I crack under pressure. But I may wish to step away to have a clear head On situations that I may not handle, Yes I have a temper , yes I get mad, and yes I'm still working on that.

6. Rules, I have no problems folllowing rules. Authority hasn't been a problem for me either. I my be opionated though and rant in private chat.... But I respect authority all the same . Both exsist to add structure and order to the game and allow Us all here at Devious to have a fun time while playing a game we all enjoy.

Ty to all our current hard working ppl in roles of admin'n this devious game. Its not easy being the one who catches all the Grief.

Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

The reason I would make a GS is because I believe in the Fair Play rule. I never takes sides on anything unless I have heard both sides of the story. I don't like when people don't follow the rules. I am a open minded fun loving person who just wants all to enjoy the game.

In game toon that I play the most is CrazyCookie.
My Skype is michael.g.mott

I have play this game now for 3 years. I have played on several different servers mostly on the alliance side. I have been on this server since about 2 months before it went live. I am prior service so I understand what is takes to handle a uncomfortable situation with a cool calm head. I have no problems laying down the rules when needed no matter whom it maybe.

4. How reliable are you?

I am devoted to what ever task I set out to do thus making me reliable all the time. I can be called upon anytime to do what ever is needed to be taken care of when I am on the game.

After having been through 2 different deployments over seas in the military I have forgotten what stress is. No really I don't ever get stressed when things may not go right I jsut kuckle down and try harder to solve the problem in the simplest way possible.

I have the up most respect for the leadership. Being prior service I have been in the situation where you have to listen to them no matter what. So no issues form me with leadership.
Back to top Go down
sidisticmonkey

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am

hi my name is Elisha, im going to make this soon and sweet...

IGTN:ipenetrate, ipenatrate, strongtower, and sparticus

I have been playing Shaiya since just after beta testing in EP2, although i know alot, i dont know all of everything and i will not pretend to. I love helping people with thier problems and the chance to obtain a spot to do those things seems to be the perfect spot for me. I am a large beliver in fair treatment and equality among players, and to achieve that i will not stop trying untill it is achieved.I have been spending alot of time with the Admin, Sledge, and we both believed that i should put in an application. Thanks for your time, you can pm me on skype and im game, I am normally on the toon sparticus with Sledge if you want to contact me. Again thanks for your time and the oppertunity to do something great for the game
Back to top Go down
[Miss]Ludmila

[Miss]Ludmila

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:47 pm

1. In name game Ludmilla

I'm can translate from english to spanish quickly and smoothly.

3. Well... I'm played Shiaya since the beginning and know the game very well enough to help the rest of the players.

4. I always be there when you need me. Ady know me a little.

5. Sure, I can resolve problems with calm and restore calm

6. No, I will follow every Admin or GM rules and directives.

Last edited by Ludmilla on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Profeet

PostSubject: application GS   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Profeet

stephan.raemaekers1

After being a player for 2 years, i gathered skills and knowledge that has been a great help to me. I find myself ready to share it with others, i do not say i know it all, there might still be some things i don't know. I have a decent language skill of German,French,English and Dutch.

4. How reliable are you?
i always commit myself 100% for anything i do.

every situation is different and must be analysed, after calm thinking the best solution must be found and then it must be applied, others might disagree and done another thing, thats okay there's more then 1 road to Rome, but every person needs to have respect for those that are helping others.

Rules are Rules and commands are commands, if i don't agree i must be able to say it, with a decent argument on why i disagree, why you should reconsider,... .
I will always speak my mind, HOWEVER i will do so in PM or with skype. I will not openly oppose a GM/GS/Admin on any other chat for it shows to the gamers that those that are there to keep everything in check are not even capable of working together.

Ty for reading this application and i hope that everyone that reads this will think before speaking. I don't mean to offend anyone and if you do then you should read it again and send me a message (PM) i'll happily try and help you further.

'The road to hell is paved with good intentions'
Back to top Go down
FatalAngel

FatalAngel

PostSubject: GS Application   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 am

In Game - Slip-N-Slide
Skype - fatal.29

I has it ^.^

I've played Shaiya for 3.5 yrs. Started on the US server..I'm online everyday/night both skype and game. I love playing the game and there's not much about it I don't know, Therefore that's why I watch trade chat and help as much as I can, Answering questions, Plvling new people to the server etc. Being a GS is being a reliable source for new comers as well as vet players. Holding together a good community of players and helping in every way possible. Making the game as fun and forgoing for everyone. I also have [GS] experience for a previous Shaiya private server.

4. How reliable are you?
Like I said, I'm here day and night everyday

Yes I am

No I do not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 am

1, IGN WOLF/FYRE/CODE-RED
Skype Code-Red/Garnerh

2, Have Skype

3, As you know I am a very experienced player ( been a GS on a few other servers) and have a good knowledge of the game as I have been playing since Original US Shaiya Beta stage.
In real-life I am 37 years old so not some silly little kid who doesnt understand when its wise to be diplomatic or when its wise to be authoratative depending on the situation.
I am able to help people with advice whenever they need it, to make sure people follow the rules, to step in wherever there are disputes and act impartially at such times, and in general to make sure people have fun and enjoy the server and make it the best server there is !!

4, As I run my own business and pay people to do it for me, I am usually on for about 12-16 hours a day/night which would be helpful. I am also in Europe which would balance out things as many are on in Europe and quite often no GS is available due to the time difference with USA.

5, I am a martial arts instructor in real-life so self discipline is very important, and in all the time we have played on Shaiya Joe, both on PS and here, you will never have seen me be rude to anyone or lose my cool.

6, Nope is the short and easy answer to that.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colwelld

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok plz tell me why you think youd make a good GS affraid

1.In game name is LIL-LUBE-PLZ and skype name is bigdaddypain3

2.Not required but you need Skype i have skep Un obove

3. What qualifies you to be a GS. i stay cool under presure and pretty good cooling ppl and i know how to handle a tuff prob XX

4. How reliable are you? im on almost 19 hrs a day or more + LOvE SERVER

5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain calm? yes real cool person like to keep cool

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs? affraid affraid affraid
nope idc what rule it is ill follow em to the T
Back to top Go down
noisycrickett

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Age 26 female
Full time stay at hom mom
IGN: CrazyHorse
Skype name: XluciddreamsX

Iv played all verions of Shaiya even played the orignal version of Devious loved each of them. Iv been playin Shiaya seince ep 2 orignal shaiya thats been about 4in a half years loved evry minute of it.
will find anyway to get my job done and problems resolved on call any time of the day like to keep to rules and stay level headed and keep things fair.
Dont have poblems with many people try to stay friendly.
love my lighties

have no problems at all with Authority o any kind try to stick with the program make sure things get straightend out
Back to top Go down
taja

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

TheMegaBitch and Skype name is Devious Shaiya Lover

I have been playing Shayia for about Two years now. I am 42 years old. I stared on OS and have went to other servers til i found this one. I help with play testing this server in enjoy it. I understand the rules and how to take it to the next lvl not strait to the top. I know enough that Sceen shot are very inportant to prove things. I know were almost everything drops. I like to help other and new poeple all the time. I know i will make a good GS people respect me and ask me for help and quetions all the time. If i cant answer them i go to a GM.

4. How reliable are you? I am on game at least 5 hrs a day if not more I know how who the GMs R and how to contact them.

5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain calm? yes, I know if it get out of hand to get a GM involvled

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs? No I have no problems answering to others.
Back to top Go down
dstewart2668

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

1 My in game name is Hector and skype Dennis Stewart if you use it

I been playing this game almost 2 years. I understand Chain of comand, I am past military. I know and understand to go to next incharge witch would be a GM and give the prof or info they need. I like help others when i can . I think this server is the best out there and i want to help keep it that way.

4. How reliable are you? Very Im on at least 6 hrs a day and I try to help others as much as i can if i can't i get someone who can.

5. Are you able to handle stressful situations and remain calm? yes, I know that if i get to stressed that i let someone else take over the situation.

6. Do you have a problem following rules or with authority figures such as ADMIN or GMs? No Did it in the Miltary. So i know how it works
Back to top Go down
AMADEUS

AMADEUS

PostSubject: GS Application   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:58 am

Good morning !! Smile

1, Main in-game name is AMADEUS. Others are Bowdacious and Gladiator. Skype name is AMADEUS.

2, No problem there.

3, I have been playing Shaiya since OS started which is probably almost 5 years ago. I have been a GS b4 on other private servers so am aware of what the job involves and the responsibilities that go with it. I was involved in Devious from the very start and helped in the beta-testing stage, so have watched it develop and grow and as such, have a good knowledge of the server. GS's are the representatives of admin and as such should ensure that fair play is always maintained, they must remain impartial when making decisions or settling disputes, and must uphold the good name of the server at all times in order to make it the best one there is.

4. I play at least 18 hours a day ( as my g/f is constantly reminding me-luckily she loves the game too ).

5. As for handling stressful situations, if I were any more laid back I'd be horizontal !! I don't get stressed out at anything really, there is always a cool and diplomatic way to work out any situation if you are calm and patient with people.

6. No problems there at all.

Thank you for your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS appLications Part 2   GS appLications Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GS appLications Part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devious 0Tolerance :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: