Devious 0Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious 0Tolerance

Devious Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GS Application part1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GS Application part1 Empty
PostSubject: GS Application part1   GS Application part1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

affraid Things I expect from my GS.
1. Be nice and respectful of all players.

2. Report any Problems to GM 1st never bother the ADMIN.

3. Be active in game RL comes 1st but if you need time away tell a GM.

4. Don't abuse your GS authority what you say and do reflects on the GMs

5. You are the GMs eyes and ears we rely on you to be fair and non bias .

Ty have a great day.

[Lord]0Tolerance
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
Isabella

Isabella

GS Application part1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Application part1   GS Application part1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm

I have to tell you that this post makes you my hero. I've bounced around pservers for a while, since the economy crash in OS, and every one I go to seems full of self-serving, grasping morons who want to be a GS just because they want the popularity and prestige of the tag, and the circle of slavering lackey "friends" to fawn over them... I believe a GS should be completely fair and impartial, level-headed and kind, and above all love the game. So many times I've pointed out a staff member's flaws (elsewhere, not here) and had almost every one of them tell me "It's just a game, I have RL that is more important than your petty needs, you know". I have no reply to these kind of people except, give up your tag, if you want the server to live.

My long-winded point is, kudos to you for having elevated standards for your staff. I appreciate an admin who sees the need to build the server from the ground up, starting with happy players and reliable GS. I've only been playing for a few days, but you are beginning to win my loyalty. =)

-Isabella
Back to top Go down

GS Application part1
Page 1 of 1