Devious 0Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious 0Tolerance

Devious Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devious Server.

Go down 
+2
FatalAngel
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Devious Server.   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 am

Ok so you know This server is for Adults.There is cussing and rude and twisted humor in the trade chat. We make fun of all kinds of things and joke allot about allot crazy stuff.Some of it may or may not be very offensive to people. Well I'm sorry for there tough luck. If you have issues or don't like it then might I suggest not bothering to play.Because we do have some twisted since of humor here. This is a unique server for unique people. It aint the place to be if you are easily offended. This is a place for people who have a warped since of humor,. DEVIOUS Is For Adults and Twisted fun loving people.So if your not then please stay away it aint Rainbows and Dancing clowns and Shiny Unicorns.

[Royal_Hammer] lol! affraid affraid affraid Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
FatalAngel

FatalAngel

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devious Server.   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 am

Damn skippy! Couldn't of said it better myself hun. GO DEVIOUS!
Back to top Go down
AMADEUS

AMADEUS

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Oh noooo !!   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:16 am

I love it here and the humour is great !! Does that mean I'm twisted too ?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dstewart2668

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devious Server.   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 am

You think that we were affended by the twisted joking in the game, Hell NO. It was all going good til you Lame ass showed up and started shit. You harassed all kinds of people sence day 1 you got on the server. You were the one harassing people. Why are u here. Go Away we dont want YOU Fucker!!!!
Back to top Go down
In_Bred_Retard

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: You make it too easy   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:43 am

I harassed people...hmmm I get called out in trade and start getting bashed and i stand up for myself, and I'm apparently smarter than the average Joe cause people get pissed at me cause I turn THEIR call-outs around on them...

BTW people could read this forums if they knew it existed...maybe put a link on the site when you decide to get it back up.....and Hammer it is still too little too late
Back to top Go down
lookg4fun

lookg4fun

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devious Server.   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm

I have an excellent sense of humor and enjoy a good joke, even a not so good one Smile . And yes, I admit it...I'm a bit twisted, slighty pervy, and looking for a good time.

I do enjoy this server I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Your not allowed to use my name!!!   Devious Server. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 pm

In_Bred_Retard wrote:
I harassed people...hmmm I get called out in trade and start getting bashed and i stand up for myself, and I'm apparently smarter than the average Joe cause people get pissed at me cause I turn THEIR call-outs around on them...

BTW people could read this forums if they knew it existed...maybe put a link on the site when you de
cide to get it back up.....and Hammer it is still too little too late
Don't you dare use my name that is reserved for my friends not Cyber Terrorist. Or Jerk wads .
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Devious Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devious Server.   Devious Server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devious Server.
Page 1 of 1