Devious 0Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious 0Tolerance

Devious Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Devious

Go down 
+2
StillInfamous
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Well those exploiting pricks won after all not only did they attack Devious but Perfect as well.John Decided to pull the plug on Devious to save his prize server Perfect. He is afraid being affiliated with Devious will cause problems for Perfect.Wow what a thought process.You think really it will save Perfect if these ass monkies decide they don't like Perfect I doubt it but oh well.Thank you Karma Fatal_Flaw and InBred_Retard we love and apprecaite you.I hope you develope a disease and your private parts rot .Devious is not Dead though we have another server and will be back with a vengeance you think you won you have not we planned ahead for this.Rest assured that your deeds will not go unrewarded you exploiting ass clowns.We are putting the word out on you good luck finding a home.
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
StillInfamous

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Still can't get us straight?   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Ok, again, and hopefully for the last time, KARMA IS NOT BELLA. *I* am, how hard is this to understand? You mentioned Karma, In_Bred, and Fatal_Flaw, but not me? I thought I was the "ringleader" you all hated so much?? Not that I am anyone's leader at all, but now I'm not even being included anymore. =(

All three others are very close to me, and we're all in this together. So how come you guys can never seem to count? Not too difficult... one, two, three... four! And KARMA and BELLA are two very different people, I assure you. In fact, Karma is a guy. xD

Maybe you'll get the message this time. I appreciate all the credit and publicity Karma is getting, but I'm not him. I am Bella, and as always, still infamous. lol

Last edited by StillInfamous on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok Deviants enough is enough.Lets just quit with all the petty bull shit now.Leave these people be.This is my last post an more than likely my last act as head GM.If these people decide to come back to the server then welcome them and treat them kindly be forgiving.After all it is truly my fault and I will accept full blame for all that you lost in the market and all the bad thing said and done in game.Had I been a better leader these things apparently would not have happened to you awesome people as pointed out in these and other forums.I would like all you Devious people to know I love and respect you and it has been really great serving you and gaming with you.I hate quitting on you and giving up but I see no other way.I cannot undo all that has been done and I cannot fix this.Just so you Know you have the best Admin ever and the Greatest server and you people know you are the reason why.

See now you're just confusing everyone. If you're reffer to "Perfect shaiya" I will lol @ u because i've never played it ^_^ and seriously... just get over it. We've left this server as of like hrm, the day we got even. Dont flatter yourself. You make an apology and then just start back up the next day. Please just choose one or the other because you are confusing many people Sad

I dont know why "John" would pull the server. Its kind of stupid to try to trump us up to attackers when we only payed you the kindness you showed us. Seriously let it go. Stop making excuses for why you cant fix your economy. Do a roll back and repay your loyal players with gifts and all would be peachy, that is, if you kept back ups. There is no reason to treat us as cyber terrorists as if our main goal is to destroy all the p-servers. Its getting old bro.

Good Luck,

In_Bred_Retard

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 am

Karma wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ok Deviants enough is enough.Lets just quit with all the petty bull shit now.Leave these people be.This is my last post an more than likely my last act as head GM.If these people decide to come back to the server then welcome them and treat them kindly be forgiving.After all it is truly my fault and I will accept full blame for all that you lost in the market and all the bad thing said and done in game.Had I been a better leader these things apparently would not have happened to you awesome people as pointed out in these and other forums.I would like all you Devious people to know I love and respect you and it has been really great serving you and gaming with you.I hate quitting on you and giving up but I see no other way.I cannot undo all that has been done and I cannot fix this.Just so you Know you have the best Admin ever and the Greatest server and you people know you are the reason why.

See now you're just confusing everyone. If you're reffer to "Perfect shaiya" I will lol @ u because i've never played it ^_^ and seriously... just get over it. We've left this server as of like hrm, the day we got even. Dont flatter yourself. You make an apology and then just start back up the next day. Please just choose one or the other because you are confusing many people Sad

I dont know why "John" would pull the server. Its kind of stupid to try to trump us up to attackers when we only payed you the kindness you showed us. Seriously let it go. Stop making excuses for why you cant fix your economy. Do a roll back and repay your loyal players with gifts and all would be peachy, that is, if you kept back ups. There is no reason to treat us as cyber terrorists as if our main goal is to destroy all the p-servers. Its getting old bro.

Good Luck,

I agree 100%...yet AGAIN I WILL REITERATE THE SERVER WAS NOT HACKED...I mean DAMN you could have a pro look at it and if he saw external programs being used they would not be on our IPs...now go have a good vacation and please quit acting like we caused the server to go down...I mean really if a massive gold influx hit any other server they would have rolled back and been back up within the hour...Honestly this just shows how incompetent the Staff is here.
Back to top Go down
[Miss]Ludmila

[Miss]Ludmila

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am

Sledge..

So.. that's all?? No more Devious?

Please contact me powerfullcat@live.com.ar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Hopefuly soon    Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 pm

[Miss]Ludmila wrote:
Sledge..

So.. that's all?? No more Devious?

Please contact me powerfullcat@live.com.ar
Ludmila hoping we will be back up really soon working on it the best we can
Hammer
Back to top Go down
https://0tolerance.forumotion.com
[Miss]Ludmila

[Miss]Ludmila

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Is very good to know that the Devious team is working to solve this problem.

We are waiting

We DON'T leave Devious
Back to top Go down
lookg4fun

lookg4fun

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Karma wrote:

"The day we got even," huh? I thought you did what you did, from all that I've read on this board and ElitePvPer, was to protest the denigration of the mentally impaired.

Guess the truth is out now...you did it to get back at the GMs and Admins that banned you from the game. So you crashed a game that I and many others were enjoying, and you used my generosity to unknowingly help you do it.

Yes, that makes you the better people all right Suspect

Cultural Definition of Terrorism: Acts of violence committed by groups that view themselves as victimized by some notable historical wrong.

Cyber terrorist seems to fit the bill here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Devious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Devious   Sorry Devious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Devious
Page 1 of 1